Deadline for Voting in TIA’s Board Election Sept. 1
BOWIE, Md. – The Sept. 1, 2020, deadline for voting in the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) 2020-2021 Board of Directors election is fast approaching. Ten candidates, including two incumbents and eight newcomers, are vying for four open spots on the board. Those elected will serve three-year terms.
Following are the Board of Director nominees:
- Tim BeVier, national account business development manager, Technical Rubber Co., Johnstown, Ohio;
- Ernie Caramanico (incumbent), owner and president, Amityville Firestone, Amityville, N.Y.;
- Brad Feeney (incumbent), director of commercial programs, TBC Corp., Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.;
- Travis Glidden, regional sales manager, Stellar Industries Inc., Garner, Iowa;
- Lance Meyer, vice president of sales, general manager international, Myers Tire Supply, Akron, Ohio;
- David Shelton, director of industry relations, GITI Tire (USA) Ltd., Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.;
- Brandy Sielaff, director of human resources and safety, Commercial Tire, Meridian, Idaho;
- Leigh-Ann Stewart, director of health and safety, Kal Tire, Vernon, British Columbia, Canada;
- Jeff Wallick, director of training, K&M Tire, Chicago; and
- Scott Weeden, acting vice president of sales, Barnwell House of Tires, Central Islip, N.Y.
Voting is open only to current TIA members in good standing. Election materials have been mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies; members also can vote on the Tire Industry Association’s website at https://www.tireindustry.org/2020-tia-board-election. The election results will be announced in mid-September, with the new Board members currently scheduled to take office on Monday, Nov. 2, 2020.
For questions, contact Sandra Martinez at email@example.com.