Print Advertising in Today's Tire Industry
Today’s Tire Industry, published four times annually by the Tire Industry Association (TIA), is the must-read educational resource for tire dealers, retreaders and rubber recyclers. Today’s Tire Industry features the latest news and information influencing the industry. The magazine has four dedicated sections including:
• Provided information and insights that can increase profitability, train employees, and keep the reader abreast of industry trends.
• Topics include tire industry products and improving marketing strategies, as well as legal and legislative issues.
COMMERCIAL TIRE SERVICE
• Provides commercial tire dealers and their personnel a constant source of information about commercial tire and wheel service.
• Features step-by-step service procedures and safety guidelines for commercial tire service professionals, as well as the latest tools and equipment for the industry.
TIRE RETREADING & REPAIRING
• Provides valuable information in every issue, including tire retread and repair techniques, equipment and tool innovations, and materials for retreading and repairing.
• Quality products, cost effectiveness, employee knowledge and production efficiency are regularly featured topics.
• Highlights tire and rubber recycling and the important contribution it makes to the economy and the environment.
• Features include items such as new businesses in the industry, purchasing guidelines for items with recycled rubber content, and government action at local, state, and federal levels.
• Includes innovation and advances in material handling techniques, equipment, and technology along with information about educational, training, and networking opportunities.
Each issue of Today’s Tire Industry is distributed to 5,000 industry professionals and proven decision makers. Getting your marketing message to the qualified buyers in the tire, rubber, and recycling industries is easy and affordable. TIA Members receive discounted advertising rates.
To learn more, please contact:
LaKisha Pindell, Director of Advertising
301.430.7280 ext. 104.