Reservation Deadlines Approaching for TIA Host Hotel and Global Tire Expo Pre-Show Events
BOWIE, Md. – The deadlines to register and get tickets for the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) pre-show events at the Global Tire Expo (GTE)/SEMA Show and to book BOWIE, Md. – The deadlines to register and get tickets for the Tire Industry Association’s (TIA) pre-show events at the Global Tire Expo (GTE)/SEMA Show and to book a room at TIA host hotel, Caesar’s Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, is fast approaching.
TIA members and GTE attendees have until Oct. 1 to reserve a room and take advantage of special discounted rates. The Global Tire Expo/SEMA show takes place Nov. 5-8 in Las Vegas, with TIA’s pre-show events scheduled for Monday, Nov. 4.
Discounted room rates in TIA’s room block at Caesars Palace’s Forum Tower are:
- Friday and Saturday, Nov. 1-2: $261
- Sunday and Monday, Nov. 3-4: $174
- Tuesday – Thursday, Nov. 5-7: $270
- Friday and Saturday, Nov. 8-9: $261
Rooms may be reserved online at: https://compass.onpeak.com/e/71CAR19/in/category/27805 or by calling (866) 611-8831. Reservation specialists are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m. (EDT). Mention TIA to get the conference room rate.
The reservation deadline is Oct. 4 for TIA’s pre-show events at Caesar’s Palace. The events include:
- Annual Membership Meeting, 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Complimentary event open to all)
- Cocktail Hour, 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. (Complimentary ticketed event)
- Tire Industry Honors awards ceremony, 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Complimentary ticketed event)
- TIA Welcome Reception, 8:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m. ($65 per ticket)
To register for TIA special pre-events, several of which require tickets to attend, visit https://www.tireindustry.org/global-tire-expo-sema-show.
About the Tire Industry Association: The Tire Industry Association (TIA), with a 99-year history representing all segments of the national and international tire industry, is the leading advocate, as well as, instructor in technical training of tire service technicians. For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org.