TIA Announces 2014-2015 Board of Directors Election Results
Bowie, Md. – The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has announced the winners of the 2014-2015 Board of Directors election. Six seats were available this year, each with a three-year term.
TIA Executive Vice President Roy Littlefield said, “We continue to be fortunate that so many qualified candidates have a desire to serve TIA and the industry.”
Those elected to the TIA Board for 2014-2015 include:
- Steve Burhenn, Becker Tire & Treading, Inc., Great Bend, KS
- Daniel Childers, TCi Tire Centers, Duncan, SC
- John Evankovich, Sam’s Club, Bentonville, AR
- Robert Hendry, 31 Incorporated, Newcomerstown, OH (returning)
- Chris Monroe, Monroe Tire & Services, Shelby, NC
- Jason Williams, Jack Williams Tire Company, Scranton, PA
Additionally, Alpio Barbara of Redwood General Tire Pros in Redwood City, CA was placed into the one-year vacancy that was created by the election of Mike Wolfe, Southeastern Wholesale Tire, to the position of treasurer. TIA would like to acknowledge the tremendous work of departing Board members Gary Albright, John Derringer, Robert Frick, Randy Groh, Brett Matschke and Steve Zimmerman. The new Board will be take office on Monday, November 3 at TIA’s Annual Meeting at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV.