TIA Announces New Host Hotel for 2019 Global Tire Expo
(Bowie, MD - 3/18/2019) – The Tire Industry Association (TIA), a leader in tire safety and education, has announced that TIA’s special pre-show events and hotel registration is now available online. This year’s pre-show events will be held at the Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel and Casino on Monday, November 4, 2019. The Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show – Powered by TIA will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from November 5th-8th. Pre-Show Registration Here.
TIA's pre-show events are designed to welcome all TIA members and GTE attendees to the upcoming Global Tire Expo/SEMA Show. The events include networking, socializing, and a special awards ceremony that will highlight professionals in the tire industry who have made a significant impact in their career and life.
On Monday, November 4th the TIA pre-show events will be located in the promenade level of the conference center in Caesars Palace and will include:
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm - Annual Membership Meeting (TIA members are encouraged to attend)
- 5:00pm – 6:0pm - Cocktail Hour (complimentary tickets)
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm - Tire Industry Honors Awards Ceremony (complimentary tickets)
- 8:00pm – 10:00pm – TIA Welcome Reception (tickets are $65.00 per person)
Hotel information and room rates include:
- Thursday, October 31st = $173.00
- Friday, November 1st – Saturday, November 2nd = $261.00
- Sunday, November 3rd – Monday, November 4th = $174.00
- Tuesday, November 5th – Thursday, November 7th = $270.00
- Friday, November 8th – Saturday, November 9th = $261.00
Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace will be located in the Forum Tower. The daily resort fee is $39.00 a day and includes in-room internet access for two devices, all local calls, and daily fitness center admission for two. The resort fee is included in the nightly rate. A self-serve check-in kiosk is also now available for all guests.
To reserve a room at Caesars with TIA’s room block rate please visit: Reservation Link
To register for TIA’s pre-show events please visit: www.tireindustry.org/global-tire-expo-sema-show
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact LaKisha Pindell at email@example.com.
About Tire Industry Association: The Tire Industry Association (TIA), with a 99-year history representing all segments of the national and international tire industry, is the leading advocate, as well as, instructor in technical training of tire service technicians. For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org or call 800-876-8372.