TIA Announces Nominees for 2019 Board of Directors Election
(Bowie, MD) – The Tire Industry Association (TIA), a leader in tire safety, announces the nominees for the 2019 Board of Directors. Four individuals will be elected to serve on the TIA Board for a three-year term. The voting period will end on Sunday Sept. 1, 2019. The following is a list of the nominees for TIA’s Board of Directors:
• Russell Devens – McCarthy Tire Service (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
• Alan Greenwald – Pine Brook Tire (Pine Brooke, NJ)
• Debra Hamlin – Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (Nashville, TN)
• Marcus Jackson – International Tire Repair Solutions (Montreal, Canada)
• Doug Kershaw – BKT USA, Inc. (Fairlawn, OH)
• Lance Meyer – Myers Tire Supply (Akron, OH)
• Jim Pangle – Fountain Tire (South Lethbridge, Canada)
• Dwayne Ray – National Tire Distributors (Alberta, Canada)
• Dean Schwartz – Lloyd’s Tire & Auto Care (Santa Cruz, CA)
• T.J. Trum – Pomp’s Tire Service Inc. (Kansas City, KS)
• Michael Welch – Tirescanner.com (Miami, FL)
Voting is open to all eligible TIA members in good standing. Online voting will open Monday, July 15, 2019. Election materials will be mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies. The results of the election will be announced in mid-September with the new Board members taking office on Monday, Nov. 4, 2019 at TIA’s annual meeting during the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas, NV.
About the Tire Industry Association: The Tire Industry Association (TIA), with a 99-year history representing all segments of the national and international tire industry, is the leading advocate, as well as, instructor in technical training of tire service technicians. For more information, visit www.tireindustry.org or call 800-876-8372.