The SEMA Show takes place October 31 - November 3, 2023 at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
The SEMA Show is the premier trade show geared to help small businesses thrive and succeed. The trade-only event enables automotive specialty equipment manufacturers to display alongside automotive manufacturers to debut new, innovative products, and connect with industry buyers from all over the world.
- The four-day event consistently attracts more than 161,000 individuals, including:
- 71,000 quality buyer companies seeking the hottest products to sell in their shops - 3,300 media representatives from both trade and consumer outlets - 2,400 exhibiting companies - representatives from more than 140 countries outside the United States
- The 2,400 exhibiting companies consist of:
- manufacturers of automotive accessories that enhance the performance, styling, comfort, convenience and safety of cars, trucks and SUVs
- companies exhibiting at the SEMA Show for the very first time, which bring brand-new, innovative products to the market
- major automakers and leading aftermarket manufacturers, but primarily small businesses that are owned and operated by automotive enthusiasts who know, love and understand vehicles inside and out
- In addition to connecting manufacturers with buyers at the SEMA Show, the annual event provides value to participants through:
- education seminars that focus on business strategies and techniques such as online marketing, customer service, product training and new vehicle technology
- networking events where those in specific market segments are able to mingle with one another – something that is not as common today given today's technology
- features and attractions that highlight industry trends, including live drifting demonstrations, hands-on workshops and more
- The SEMA Show includes:
- 1.2 million net square feet of exhibit space and an additional 1 million square feet of features and attractions throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center, outside areas and neighboring Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino - More than 3,000 products in the New Products Showcase - 1,500 feature vehicles in both exhibitors' booths and throughout the convention center
NOTE: The SEMA Show is a trade-only event and not open to the general public.
Tue. October 31, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wed. November 1, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thu. November 2, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fri. November 3, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Registration for the SEMA Show will open in May 2023. For current information about the SEMA Show, please visit www.semashow.com or call toll-free at 1-866-229-3687, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., CENTRAL TIME. International callers may dial direct: +1-224-563-3154 or email email@example.com.